1 whole wheat muffin, split
1 Tablespoon (15 ml) herb goat cheese
1 thin slice tomato
4 spinach leaves
1 thin slice red pepper ring
1 large egg white
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on. Spread goat cheese over bottom half of muffin. Lift cover, top ring, and cooking plate.
- Place half of muffin, goat cheese side up, in bottom of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with tomato, spinach, and red pepper ring.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg white to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining muffin half, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes. Move cooking plate handle clockwise until it stops. Lift cover and rings and carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Serves: Serves: 1